Happy Tuesday my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Books on My Fall 2026 To-Read List (or Spring if you live in the Southern Hemisphere). I actually haven't given this much thought, but there are always books that I want to read, so let's see which ones I want to read the most, right now, LOL. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today.
Top Ten Tuesday- My top 11 Fall Possibilities (because I can't count, LOL)
From HOOPLA:


Don't Go Faking My Heart by Kate Watson
From the Library:

The Sisterhood of Unlikely Friends by Sara Brunsvold and Things We Cannot Keep by Amanda Cox

Last to Fall by Lynn H. Blackburn
Books I Own:

Break My Fall by Lynn H. Blackburn and The Curious Inheritance of Blakely House by Joanna Davidson Politano

Where the Road Bends by Rachel Fordham and The Sowing Season by Katie Powner

Where Hope Begins by Catherine West and Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery (I have been meaning to reread Anne for ages, I would like to binge read the entire series, but we'll see)
Have you read any of these? What book should I read first?
What topic did you go with this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

No comments:
Post a Comment