Tuesday, October 6, 2026

TTT-Happy Book Memories

Happy Tuesday my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Books that Bring Me Happy Memories (Feel free to tell us about those memories if you’d like!). As someone who doesn't remember a lot of the details of the books I read, or in some cases any of the details, the books I will share today are ones that made a lasting impression. I will also only be sharing one book per author, although I could easily find one author to build the entire post around. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Top Ten Tuesday-Happy Book Memories

A Girl's Guide to the Outback by Jessica Kate 
A contemporary romance that was hysterical.
Kimberly Foster jammed her phone into her pocket and rushed down the sunny Charlottesville street in a Mr. Potato Head costume, peep-toe heels, and murderous rage.
Brighter Than Before by Courtney Walsh
Claire is a hot mess and finds herself in some pretty hilarious situations, despite trying to rebuild her life after her divorce. I immediately wanted to reread this story.
Waiting for Gilbert by Tasha Hackett
This story made me feel good. From the witty banter, to the text messages, this story captured my heart. I laughed, I had tears in my eyes, it's just the sweetest story. I have read it twice, and plan to read it again this year. 
The Gratitude Guarantee by Jordan Millsaps
This is another story that is super sweet. I loved the witty banter, found family, and all the warm fuzzies the story invoked. 
Single All The Way by Kate Watson
They get stuck in an elevator and the storyline ended up not going in the direction I thought it would (always a win!). This was another story that left me with feel good vibes.
The Buy-In by Emma St. Clair
I have lost track of how many times I have read this book, four-ish, and I am not a huge rereader! It is hilarious, but also has a lot of depth.
What kind of a show is named Poop Creek?
It's like the abandoned film set for Hart of Dixie and Gilmore Girls and Sweet Magnolias all wrapped up in one.
The Lady and the Lionheart by Joanne Bischof
A story so beautiful it was impossible to write a coherent review. 
Dear Henry, Love Edith by Becca Kinzer
This book was hilarious. It took one of my pet peeves, miscommunication, and made me not hate it. It worked so well for this story.
Authentically, Izzy by Pepper Basham
The beginning of my review states: Brillant. Creative. Funny. Romantic. All things bookish.
The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall
I loved listening to this story on road trips with my kiddos. It had enough mischief and adventure for my son, and all things sweet for my daughter.

As I compiled this list, I realized I wanted to read most of these again, LOL!  This was a fun post, and a fairly easy one!

Have you read any of these?
What topic did you go with this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

2 comments:

  1. Nice list. Have a good week. Here is my TTT. https://dmhoisington.wordpress.com/2026/10/06/top-ten-tuesday-44-books-that-conjure-up-happy-memories/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE The Penderwicks!! Great list!

    ReplyDelete