Sunday, September 4, 2022

20 Books of Summer-How I Did

Well, this summer reading plan did not work out how I had planned! Anyone else? 😂

Books I completed for this challenge (click on the cover if you want to read my review):

 
 
Failure to read:

 

   

   

 

 

 

While I didn't get these particular books read to complete the 20 books of summer challenge, I did read 34 books so I don't consider it a complete loss!! All of the books I did not complete I actually own, so I don't have any good excuses for why I didn't get them read (except for my focus on ARCS). How did you do with this challenge?

6 comments:

  1. My approach to all this: I never plan what I’m going to read until I am done with all the books I’m reading and need something new. Really, I never plan.
    I just read.
    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did amazing. 34 books is terrific. I listened to A Man Called Ove, and it's narrated by J.K. Simmons and he did an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! I'm the same: reading a lot, but not necessarily from the original list. I think the main point is to read anyway.
    https://wordsandpeace.com/tag/20-books-of-summer/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma, true. I don't need a challenge to keep me reading though :)

      Delete