Monday, October 3, 2022

September Reading Wrap-Up

Summer is officially over, the trees are starting to change, we have a lot of changes going on over here, especially with the move, which affected my reading for September. It will most likely affect October and November as well, but I will do what I can!!

I ended up reading 14 books and DNF 4 in September. Click on the cover of the book if you want to read my review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

4⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

3⭐⭐⭐


Updates on my reading challenges:

Goodreads: 152/200

50 Book Challenge: 40/50 (added 1 this month)

Mount TBR: 33/48 (added 3 this month)

2022 Read you Bookshelf Challenge: 4/12 (so far behind)

Virtual TBR: 45/36 (added 2)

Alphabet Author Edition: 23/26 (added 2)

Literary Escapes (States): 28/50 (added 1)

I have been getting books from the library, and reading a few here and there. I am torn with us moving, if I want to read books from the library, and then focus on my books when I don't have access to the library (the time I move from this house until settled in the next house). I am planning to cut out most ARC's for the remainder of the year (we'll see if my self-control will last that long 😂).

How did you do for your reading in September? Did we read any of the same books? If you are participating in reading challenges, how are you doing?   

11 comments:

  1. I have many DNF too which I do intend to finish. Happy autumn reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another month of good reading! I really want to read the Jen Turano books, and Eloise and the Grump Next Door, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, so many good books, never enough time ;)

      Delete
  3. That is still a pretty decent number.. my monthly reads are in single digits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hena! My numbers were lower when my kids were younger :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you did great considering everything going on in your life! I read Get Your Life Back earlier this year with a small group at church. It was life-changing. I still think about some of the things I read in it and am trying to put them into practice daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gretchen. My husband is reading it now, it was a fabulous book! Have you read anything else by John Eldredge?

      Delete
    2. This was my first book by John Eldredge. The leader of the small group at my church said she really likes his writing, so I am curious about some of his other books.

      Delete
  5. Moving is such a stressful time. I'm so glad that you're making time to read with all the moving stress. I'm excited for you and your move!

    ReplyDelete