Saturday, April 1, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #67, Sunday Post #64, Sunday Salon #58

Hey bookish friends! How are things going for you? This was another long week, I am wiped out. I took a long walk this morning, but I haven't decided if I am going to do some house cleaning or catch up on reviews/blogging...

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None.

Library

Kindle Freebies: None.

Book Mail (For Review):

Bought:

 
Kindle copy

Other updates:

I finished 6 books this week (not counting the kids books I have been reading to the kiddos I nanny). I still need to write the review for one of the books.

What you might have missed on the blog:

Book Review: Echoes Among the Stones

Book Review: Loving the Ladies' Man

Book Review: The Best Mistake

Top Ten Tuesday: First Quarter 5-star reads 2023

Book Review: Now That Faith Has Come

Book Review: Under Fire

First Line Friday #85-Dear Mr. Knightley

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

42 comments:

  1. You had a good week of reading!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina, several things had been going for several weeks.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sarah, I know, right?! I was totally NOT going to grab anymore library books...sigh.

      Delete
  3. I vote for reviewing / blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg, yeah, that's mostly what I did, LOL!

      Delete
  4. Good selection of books! Happy reading this weekend. My lastest is up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daddy-Long-Legs is such a fun, sweet read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good reading week! Hopefully this week is too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many good books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I hope you have a great week ahead, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Six books read and seven blog posts is a great week, I think.

    I never counted the books I read to the students at school when I was a librarian. I wish I had. Picture books are one of my favorite kinds of books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, right?! I have read THOUSANDS between my children and nieces, nephews, teaching, nursery at church, etc! I have started adding some to my Goodreads, especially since I am reading to kids on a daily basis again.

      Delete
  10. Wow! Great reading week!!! The Words We Lost Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin, I think so too. I will be reading it sometime this month :)

      Delete
  11. Yes, house cleaning is always the last on my last, what a fab reading week. This is the first time to your blog. Looks great @theglobaldig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, welcome!! Thanks for stopping by!! I did have a good reading week, I was able to finish a few things I had been reading for a while.

      Delete
  12. Looks like you had a great reading week. I hope you relax and enjoy your Sunday, housework can always wait, lol! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jody, yes, I DON'T do housework on Sunday. I try to make it more of a rest day...that comment was more for yesterday :)

      Delete
  13. I added Black Midnight to my TBR; sounds good. Thanks for visiting me.
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrie, I have read other's in the series, but haven't read this author yet. They are all standalone but have been SO good.

      Delete
  14. Daddy Long Legs is an old classic so many readers love. I've never read it and will be curious to hear what you think. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoAnn, I typically do not like classics. But, I LOVED it, my review will post in the morning if you are interested in coming back to read it.

      Delete
  15. 6 books! What a great week of reading! I'm not doing that good.All these books are new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki, several were started before this week. Audiobooks have helped too.

      Delete
  16. Wow, you had a great reading week! Your books all look so good. Hope this is a good week for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cindy you had a wonderful reading week! Really curious about the book The Words We Lost. Such a pretty cover and makes me wonder what the story is about. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iliana, I am looking forward to that one!

      Delete
  18. Wow! You sure got a lot of books this week!

    Here’s my Sunday Post

    And my Sunday Watch for movie and TV fans!

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronyell, yes, I did. Doesn't happen that often.

      Delete
  19. 6 books is great and I like the cover on The Black Midnight! Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would always choose review/blogging over house cleaning...well, until I realise I'm the adult.

    ReplyDelete