Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday-Shiny books still sitting unread

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Books I Was Super Excited to Get My Hands on but Still Haven’t Read. So, I see we are having confessional today, LOL! I am not sure I really want to confess, but I will because I know I am not alone!! The hardest part is going to be narrowing it down to ten. I will also say, some were gifted, some were won, and some I did actually buy. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Ten(ish) Shiny books still sitting unread on my book shelves:

 
 
 
 
 
 
Sadly, I could go on and on and on and on.....................

What was a book you couldn't wait to get but still haven't read? If you didn't do this topic today, what did you do? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

21 comments:

  1. So many good books.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lost in Darkness has such an intriguing cover! I've never heard about it before, but now I might have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aimee, I need to read it, it does look so good!

      Delete
  3. You have some seriously good books on this list. The Juliet Code is one I need to read, too. I feel overwhelmed by how many books I want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're indeed not alone :) Hope you'll love these, whenever you get a chance to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! All of these books look interesting! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went rogue this week with my TTT list. Didn't want to own up to all those shiny books sitting unread on my shelves. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list, Cindy! I haven't read anything by Michelle Griep in a while. So overdue for one. Hope you get to read these soon.

    https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2024/05/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-was.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl, I have never read any of hers but have several, need to catch up.

      Delete
  8. So many books, so little time...The struggle is real! I hope you enjoy these when you get to them.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of these books, but Insta Boyfriend is catching my attention! It sounds like a cute and fun read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haze, I hope to enjoy them all and that is one of my newest additions, a gift from my son.

      Delete
  10. I read the Moonlighter books by Terri back in the day. I also read My Stubborn Heart when it released. One of my favorites from way back then... makes me wonder if I'd enjoy it again. :) Thanks so much for visiting my website today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, I hear SO many good things about My Stubborn Heart, which is why I picked it up...

      Delete
  11. I always skip doing these kinds of posts myself because all my ARCs just sit and glare at me from my Kindle while I snag more books from the library, lol

    ReplyDelete