Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday- Most Anticipated Releases Fall of 2024

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Most Anticipated Books Releasing During the Second Half of 2024. There are ALWAYS books I am looking forward to so this will be an easy topic for this week. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

My top anticipated releases for the rest of the year:

 
 
 
 
 

  1. Over the Edge by Colleen Coble
  2.  The Summer of Yes by Courtney Walsh
  3.  Deadly Revenge by Patricia Bradley
  4.  Specters in the Glass House by Jaime Jo Wright
  5.  Hope Like Wildflowers by Pepper Basham
  6.  Finding You by Amy Clipston
  7.  Beyond Ivy Walls by Rachel Fordham
  8.  Before We Were Us by Denise Hunter
  9.  Target Acquired by Lynette Eason
  10. The Wild Card by Emma St. Clair-this one was supposed to come out in May but is on hold, I am hopeful it will still come out this year!

 These are some of my all-time favorite authors that I follow pretty closely!

What is a book you are looking forward to releasing this year? If you didn't do this topic today, what did you do? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.


31 comments:

  1. I didn't know about the new Pepper Basham. Or that Emma St. Clair book. And I totally forgot to put The Summer of Yes on my list! I love Courtney Walsh and always look forward to her books. :D Great list, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, thanks! Happy to grow your TBR, LOL!

      Delete
  2. A few of these made my list as well! https://moretoodiscover.blogspot.com/2024/06/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarita, so many great books coming out later this year :)

      Delete
  3. I’m sure curious about Spectres in the Dark House.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I haven't heard of most of these, but they all look good! The best kind of post. I have Wright's book on my list too, and Beyond Ivy Walls & Hope Like Wildflowers are going right to the top of my wishlist to join it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they all look good?? So many great books coming out later this year, the hardest part was narrowing it down to 10!

      Delete
  5. I may have to add Summer of Yes to my TBR as it looks like one I'll enjoy.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/late-2024-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, I love Courtney's books, I highly recommend them!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Carrie, yes, SO many :) You know better than I do, LOL!

      Delete
  7. How fun that so many of your favorite authors have new books coming out. That's definitely something to get excited about. Enjoy!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy's looks lovely (and I love the pop of yellow) and I feel like Courtney's will be IDEAL summer reading so its releasing at the perfect time. :) Hope you enjoy all of these, and thanks so much for taking the time to visit my website today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited about The summer of Yes, too! I really like Courtney Walsh's books. And I didn't know Emma St. Claire had another one coming out soon! How exciting! Beyond Ivy Walls has caught my eye and I'm going to go look it up now. Thanks for commenting on my blog today! Always nice to see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jana, yes, Emma has several in the works :) Thanks for always hosting TTT.

      Delete
  10. I need to look for The Summer of Yes! And I love the idea behind the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, yes! Maybe your library will have it. Mine does, I am 27th in line to get it, LOL!

      Delete
  11. I know a lot of people who like Courtney Walsh's books but I haven't read her yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dara, I LOVE her books! Welcome to my blog, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by!

      Delete
  12. I too want to read all of these Cindy!📚💜

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh, it's always so good to be anticipating books by favourite authors! Hope they live up to your hype when they come out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Summer of Yes looks good! I am sort of over saturated with Pepper Basham now but it's nice she can put a book out every few months and still work a full time job somehow. ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I enjoy Courtney Walsh's books, so I am excited for it.

      Delete
  15. I didn't know there was a new Denise Hunter book coming out, so thanks for the heads up, Cindy. I enjoyed The Summer of Yes. I hope all these are great reads for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carla, it looks a little different from what she normally writes, but I am excited for it. I am looking forward to The Summer of Yes as well :)

      Delete