Saturday, October 5, 2024

Stacking the Shelves #139, Sunday Post #136, Sunday Salon #130

Hey bookish friends! How are you doing? I am doing alright. It was a super busy week, but I also don't feel like I accomplished much. I am working this morning, then plan to spend the rest of the day crocheting, blogging, and reading (I hope!). Tomorrow I am doing the dreaded colonoscopy prep for my colonoscopy on Monday, so I won't be much. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None

Library Treasures:

A Surefire Love by Emily Conrad

Kindle Freebies:

Lone Star Sweetheart by Shannon Sue Dunlap still free today 10/5/2024

Book Mail: For review

The Color of Home by Kit Tosello

Bought: None.

Other updates:

I am happy it is a much smaller (manageable!) stack this week. I am trying to read some authors that I have not read before that will be at the JustReads Rendezvous event and I am making progress. I finished five books and DNFed one this week. I am, for the moment, caught up on reviews!

What you might have missed on the blog this week:

Book Review: {Insta} Connection by Jen Atkinson

Book Review: Fit God's Way by Kim Dolan Leto

Book Review: 26 Below by Kimberley Woodhouse

Top Ten Tuesday: FALLing for reading

Book Review: At Love's Command by Karen Witemeyer

September 2024 Reading Wrap Up

Book Review: One Last Play AND But He's My Grumpy Neighbor by Annah Conwell

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

4 comments:

  1. I hope your procedure goes well. The prep part is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina, I agree, it is worse than the procedure!

      Delete
  2. Colonoscopy prep is yucky, but survivable. I'm glad I got mine done, but even more glad I don't have to do it again for many, many years. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, I have been lucky enough to have been through several already, well before the "standard" time. I am looking forward to having it behind me!

      Delete