Thursday, October 3, 2024

September 2024 Reading Wrap Up

September was a blur. I don't really feel like I accomplished or did much. I read 18 books and DNF'd two, but I had more variety in reading this month!! Click on the cover of the book if you are interested in the review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 


 4⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

3⭐⭐⭐ 

 


Updates on my 2024 Tracking:

Goodreads: 169/200

Books from my physical bookshelves read: 29 (6 in Sept)

Kindle books that I own: 19 (0 in Sept)

Books read from library: 35 (3 in Sept)

Hoopla (library): 29 (2 in Sept)

Audible: 1 in Sept

Bought: 3 cookbooks

Free Kindle Books added: 1

ARCs Read: 30 (5 in Sept)

Series completed: 10 (0 in Aug)

Kindle Unlimited read:16 (1 in Sept)

Won: 0

Well, I overdid it with the ARC's sign-up, 5 was too many for one month and I need to cut back. I really do want to read more of what I own...yet, here I am, with still more on my shelves than I think I should have unread.  

2 comments:

  1. September was a blur! It went by so fast I'm not even sure what I did last month; I just know I was really busy. But not in a fun way. And hey, my library is going to buy that Insta series by Jen Atkinson, which makes me happy. They're books I think I'll enjoy. :D Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete