Happy Tuesday my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Fall-Themed Freebie (or Spring if you live in the Southern Hemisphere). For this I am highlighting books I have enjoyed that have "fall" or "falling" in the title. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today.
Top Ten Tuesday-Free Fall-clicking on the book cover will take you to my review
Renata and the Fall From Grace by Becky Doughty
The Joy of Falling by Lindsay Harrel
How Not to Fall for the Guy Next Door by Meg Easton
Falling For Your Enemy by Emma St. Clair
Wildflower Falls by Denise Hunter
Night Falls on Predicament Avenue by Jaime Jo Wright
Never Fall Again by Lynn H. Blackburn
The Fall Back Plan by Melanie Jacobson
Can't Help Falling by Courtney Walsh
Have you read any of these?
What topic did you go with this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.











I clicked on the first book since I have fallen down a quilt rabbit hole the past few days, and saw Shipshewana! My friends and I want to get a girls trip there this fall/winter!
ReplyDeleteHave a good week and a good day. Here is my TTT. https://dmhoisington.wordpress.com/2026/09/29/top-ten-tuesday-43-fall-themed-freebie-or-spring-if-you-live-in-the-southern-hemisphere/
ReplyDelete