Thursday, November 3, 2022

October Reading wrap-up

I can't even believe we are at the end of October (well, beginning of November, LOL!! This month has been insanely busy. We are packed up, our house closed on Tuesday, and we close on our new house next Friday! We are staying at my in-laws during this transition period.

I ended up reading 15 books in October and DNF 2. Click on the cover of the book if you want to read my review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

4⭐⭐⭐⭐

3⭐⭐⭐

 
The other 3 books were only 2 stars or dnf which I don't share here. The point of my blog is to focus on books that I do recommend, not to blast the ones I don't.

Updates on my reading challenges:

Goodreads: 186/200

50 Book Challenge: 45/50 (added 6 this month)

Mount TBR: 41/46 (added 10 this month)

2022 Read you Bookshelf Challenge: 8/12 (4 this month)

Virtual TBR: 45/36 (added 2)

Alphabet Author Edition: 25/26 (added 4)

Literary Escapes (States): 34/50 (added 7)

I am back to reading my own books and review books for a few weeks as we transition from North Carolina to Ohio. I am getting closer to completing my challenges, I just might do it!!!!

How did you do for your reading in October? Did we read any of the same books? If you are participating in reading challenges, how are you doing?   

20 comments:

  1. You must be super busy! Good luck with moving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting about your move, I bet you can't wait to get into that new house and get settled again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, I am SOOOOOO ready :) We have been unsettled since August.

      Delete
  3. Reading 15 books while packing up the house and moving is impressive. Kudos to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great October! Hope November is also good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarita, me too! I really want to hit my goals!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the new home, and good luck with the move. I hope you settle in quickly. Looks like you are going to finish all your goals this year. Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Emma, it really is, I have SO many I need to read.

      Delete
  7. What a great month of reading! Good luck with your move! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moving across states plus trying to find time to read, blog, and finish challenges? You're a superwoman! Good luck on all the transition stuff.
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrie, LOL, I don't work full-time outside the house, so that helps! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  9. I haven’t read any of these books but it looks like you have had a busy month and participate in lots of challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodie, yes, I over committed with challenges this year, but will not make the same mistake next year ;)

      Delete
  10. Love seeing Becky's book on this wrap up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, yes! Sadly I have been listening to the second book for about 4 weeks, time for listening to audiobooks has not been kind to me, LOL. I hope to finish it soon and start the third.

      Delete