Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday-Top Summer Reads

 Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Characters from Different Books Who Should Team Up (or date, be friends with, etc.) (Submitted by Cathy @ WhatCathyReadNext). While it is a great topic, it is not one that would be easy for me to do.  I am going to go with my top books I have read this summer. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Top Ten 8 Books of Summer 2023:

 
 
 
 

You can click on the cover if you would like to read my review.

What did you do this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below. 

18 comments:

  1. I just checked out The Happy Life of Isadora Bentley from my library, and I can't wait to read it! I've got all the rest of these titles on my TBR list. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, YAY!!! I hope you enjoy them all!!! I can't wait to hear what you think of Isadora!

      Delete
  2. Courtney's book looks really interesting and Susie's book cover is SO striking. Makes me curious about the story inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like this summer has been a great reason season for you so far. :)

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lydia, I definitely hit the jackpot with these reads :)

      Delete
  4. I have yet to read any of these, so I will have to look them up if you loved them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deanna, yes, these are the best I have read this summer!

      Delete
  5. I LOVED Positively, Penelope. Such a great book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, agreed!! I can't wait for Loyally, Luke!!!

      Delete
  6. There are several authors on your list that I've been meaning to read and just haven't gotten around to yet. Deese and Finkbeiner are the ones I'm most eager to try.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, they are both great authors. Their books are so deep!

      Delete
  7. I have The Happy Life of Isadora Bentley on my TBR. I'm hoping to get to it soon.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/the-bs-have-it-ten-titles-starting-with-b/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

      Delete
  8. Glad you enjoyed these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/08/15/top-ten-tuesday-433/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these types of lists because I am always getting ideas where to turn my reading attention to next. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete