Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday-Fall TBR 2023 1.5

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Books on My Fall 2023 To-Read List. This is probably one of the easiest lists we make all year. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

I am going to take a page out of other blogger's books and make at least two parts to my Fall TBR list. I already made a September TBR list here, it should technically be part one, LOL. I have read or DNFed 4/10 books from that list. Here is part 1.5:

 
 
 
 

I seriously need to stop getting ARCs and library books and focus on the books I need to read. I have had some library books out for about 2 months without reading them yet 🤦‍♀️I still want to read them, I just get close to an ARC deadline and move that book in front of the library books, sigh.
BTW-this is my 1,000th post!!!!!!

What did you do this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below. 

20 comments:

  1. Happy 1000th post! That's awesome. And I love that Courtney Walsh has a new one coming out. Her romances are so fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1000th post. That’s awesome.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1000 posts. Wow. I wonder how many I've done. I don't think I've ever paid attention. Anyway, congrats and good luck reading your books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, I am sure considerably more than 1,000! I track my stats which is how I knew I was close :)

      Delete
  4. Ready to Rumble looks fun. I hope you love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deanna! It has been sitting on my Kindle forever! It is time to see if I will love it!

      Delete
  5. So cool; congrats on your 1,000th post! :) And someday I need to play catchup with Courtney's novels. I cannot remember what I read last by her, but I think it was one of her Nantucket books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, yes! I think her writing just continues to improve :)

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your 1,000th post!! That is so exciting!! I so need to read the books I have stuck on my kindle...including ARC's. LOL I know you'll love Courtney's! It is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andi, yes! I am making an effort to do more Kindle reading...sigh.

      Delete
  7. Congrats on 1000 posts! I hope you love all these books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do the same thing with my library books! Then I feel guilty for keeping them so long. Or what's worse is when I get a notice that someone else is waiting for the book I've been neglecting.

    I hope you don't have any more DNFs and enjoy the other books on your TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1000 posts? Wow! That's awesome.

    The Sweater Weather series has been all over the place. It looks fun and I love Melanie Jacobson's books, so I need to read at least hers. The covers are cute, too, except for those creepy no-face people. Yikes! I hope you enjoy all these.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I am for sure enjoying the series, faces or no faces, LOL!

      Delete
  10. I want to read a Jaime Jo Wright novel, but I'm such a baby. One day, I'll be brave! Lol! Your list is excellent. I hope you enjoy all of these books. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, for the most part, I really don't find her books all that creepy or scary (at least of the ones I've read).

      Delete