Saturday, February 24, 2024

Stacking the Shelves #110, Sunday Post #107, Sunday Salon #101

Hey bookish friends! How are you doing? It was a long week. I have spent the day working and I still need to work, but I am wiped out and fighting a migraine. Tomorrow morning is church, and then I plan to spend the rest of the day reading. blogging, and RELAXING 😀.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None

Library: 

 
 
 
Kindle Freebies: None

Book Mail: None

Bought:

  
I splurged on these two books. The One With the Kiss Cam is our March book club pick (my pick, LOL) and I wanted to own a physical copy. I loved Courtney Walsh's The Phony Valentine, and still want to own a copy of it, so I figured I should do it right this time and go ahead and buy My Lucky Charm...plus, what a perfect read for March!

Other updates:

I finished 8 books (several were novellas) this week and DNF'd one. I still need to write the review for two of them. Six of my library holds came in this week too. I have already read the Graphic Novel, Happily Ever After, it only took about 20 minutes, LOL!

What you might have missed on the blog:

Book Review: Be My Ex by Michelle Pennington

Book Review: The Lost Boys of Barlowe Theater by Jaime Jo Wright

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Library Books I am waiting to read

Book Review: A Sweethaven Summer by Courtney Walsh

Book Review: Happily Every After by Debbie Tung

Book Review: Head Over Stilettos by Liwen Y. Ho

First Line Friday #116 Kissing for Keeps + Book Review by Martha Keyes

Book Review: Knocking by Robin Merrill

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

27 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have a migraine. I hope it goes away quickly. I also hope tomorrow is as relaxing as you need it to be! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great Sunday to take it easy!
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just put Tung's Everything is Okay on hold. Hope your Sunday is a relaxing one! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, I am trying to make myself finish my current book before diving into it, LOL! The struggle is real ;)

      Delete
  4. I read a couple of Debbie Tung's books this week -- so quick and relaxing! Well, less so with Everything is OK, since it's very emotional, but it was still quick. Hope you enjoy!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicky, thanks for the heads up that Everything is Okay being emotional, sigh. Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  5. I hope that you’re having a relaxing weekend and have some relief from that migraine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That graphic novel looks cute. Go away, migraine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you're feeling better! Headaches suck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about the migraine - I hope it quickly passes and that you are able to fully relax. And that next week is less hectic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to hear about the migraine. I hope you are feeling better. Your rom coms look so good. Enjoy your reading! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i hate mirgraines i never had them when i was younger about the time i turned 40 i started having them during my monthly courses and they last for days it so annoying. I hope you feel better and that Sunday is as relaxing as you aim it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Migraines are no fun. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry to hear about the migraines. I hope you get some relief from them soon and are able to rest. :(

    How amazing that you got to read 8 books! I wish I had your reading speed. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enn, Again, several novellas and audiobooks, that really helps. Plus, I was able to read about 2-3 hours last Sunday afternoon, and it has been rare to get such a huge chunk of time at one time :)

      Delete
  13. I hope you are able to get over your migraine. I can't think of anything that sounds worse than a migraine.

    I didn't used to, but now I enjoy a graphic novel or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, I think graphic novels are hit or miss, depending on what they are about. I know they continue to gain popularity.

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Thanks Erin, thankfully the migraine was gone the next morning!

      Delete