Saturday, April 27, 2024

Stacking the Shelves #118, Sunday Post #115, Sunday Salon #109

Hey bookish friends! How are you doing? I am doing pretty good. I am finally finished with my nanny position, which means I am finished working 6 days a week, YAY! (at least with 2 jobs, LOL). Today, I am working until about 12:30, having a quick lunch, then heading over to Mount Vernon, OH for my daughter's final Spring Concert, all the feels. It will be a very long day. Tomorrow on the agenda, is church and relaxing, recharging!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None.

Library Treasures: 

Hometown Girl by Courtney Walsh
Double Take by Lynette Eason
Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon
K
indle Freebies: None

ebook ARC: None

Book Mail: None

Bought: I won an Amazon gift card and immediately bought this one!

The Tangled Tale of the Woolgathering Castoffs by Sharon Mondragon


 O
ther updates:

This week was super busy, but I have been listening to audiobooks for long periods of time while I sew. With that being said, I finished four books this week, and I am close to finishing two more.

What you might have missed on the blog this week:

Book Review: The Marriage Clock by Zara Raheem

Book Review + Giveway: A Secret Between Them by Donna Gartshore

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Physical Books on my shelves I want to read soonish

Book Review: Brynn and Sebastian Hate Each Other by Bethany Turner

Book Review: The Blackmailed Bride by Mandy Goff

Book Review: The Lady of Larkspur Vale by Kasey Stockton

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

32 comments:

  1. Good to hear that you are getting some time off and some time to do what you feel like doing! Have a good week.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does feel so good to be finished with a job. Enjoy your daughter's concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love getting a voucher I can use for books and instantly spending it. Feels like a free book. XD Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for finishing up with your nanny job. Maybe you'll have a little more time to breathe now. Enjoy your weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing the nanny job! Hope you get some relaxing in on Sunday. And enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lot of good books! Hope you have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll bet you enjoyed that concert... so exciting. And I hope you get a chance to rest up today after your busy week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JoAnn! I am forcing myself to take it easy today, it's been a rough few weeks!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Hena, I am excited to get into them!

      Delete
  9. Great haul Cindy! Right now I seem to be more into audiobooks than reading a book partly due to the ability to listen anywhere. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great that you finished your nanny job. Your books look really good. Enjoy them and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been getting more into audiobooks lately. That Tangled book looks really good!

    I hope you had a nice Sunday, and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you are no longer working 6 days a week - that's a hectic schedule. And yes... audiobooks are golden when you're busy doing something where you can just listen to cracking good story:)). It certainly takes the slog out of a lot of chores. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Working 6 days a week is tough. I'm always excited when my hours get cut in fall. My wallet hates it, but my brain is happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aj, right?! It's hard, but I can't keep up. I was super excited to be able to just clean my house and run errands today!

      Delete
  14. Yayy, how exciting about your daughter's concert! How was it? I hope you managed to rest and get recharged this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's great that you are finally getting a break from your jobs! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete