Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday-Authors I would love to read a new book from

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic Authors I’d Love a New Book From (These could be authors that have passed away, who have retired from writing, who have inexplicably gone quiet, or who might jut not be able to keep up with how quickly you read their books!) Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Top Ten Tuesday-10 authors off the top of my head I would love to read a new book from:

C. C. Warrens

Pepper Basham

Emma St. Clair

Courtney Walsh

Denise Hunter

Irene Hannon

Jessica Kate

Tom Threadgill

Kara Isaac

James Hannibal

What authors did you think of? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

20 comments:

  1. I’d add Jenny Proctor.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regine, which books of hers would you recommend?

      Delete
  2. I hope you’ll get some new books from them soon! I have not read any of them, but I bet they’re great. :)

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm always up for a new book by Courtney Walsh or Emma St. Clair. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, absolutely! I know Emma is working on several, I assume Courtney is as well ;)

      Delete
  4. I still haven't read any of Pepper Basham's books! I must remedy that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, oh my goodness, you should!!! I love her books. Her contemporary as well as her historical fiction.

      Delete
  5. I love you list, and YES to all of them. I especially wish Kara Isaac would pick up her pen again. But I get why she isn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, yes, I have been waiting AGES for Tom Threadgill, sigh. I still have books of Kara's I have not read and need to remedy that as well!

      Delete
  6. I'm embarrassed to admit I know none of these authors. Sigh. I can't seem to ever catch up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, there are SO many authors it's impossible to keep up!

      Delete
  7. There are so many authors where we wait for new books or would love new books if they were still alive.

    Here is my list. I have some completely different ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope they write new books soon! I'd love to get a new book from Gillian Flynn. I've read her 3 books and they were so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only just heard of Jessica Kate today! I really need to check out her books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to read Denise Hunter all the time and enjoyed what I read by her; still have lots of books to catch up read by Courtney; cannot wait to read Jessica's latest; and I was just thinking about Kara Issac the other day. She wrote some really touching contemporaries. Thanks a bunch for visiting my website this past week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a fun list. I have some of those authors on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete