Saturday, June 15, 2024

Stacking the Shelves #124, Sunday Post #121, Sunday Salon #115

Hey bookish friends! How are you doing? This week was incredibly long, but I can't remember much about it 😂 It was a blur of work and running errands. Can anyone else relate? I am working this morning, and probably part of the afternoon. Beyond that, not much else going on around here.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None

Library Treasures: None

Kindle Freebies: None

Book Mail: Two wishes granted from this week's TTT post!!

Thank you Andi from Radiant Light


Thank you Rissi from Culture Characteristics

Bought: None

Other updates:

I finished three books this week and DNFed one.

What you might have missed on the blog this week:

Book Review: Complex by Kortney Keisel

Book Review: Hidden in the Night by Elizabeth Goddard

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Wishes 6/2024

Book Review: The Love Audit by Annah Conwell

Book Review: I'll Be There (But I'll Be Wearing Sweatpants) By Amy Weatherly

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

40 comments:

  1. You've been a busy reader this week and how cool to get book mail. Books in the mail are always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, yes they are!!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I hope some of. your sources are better to you next week! Meanwhile, two books isn’t bad.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had weeks like that...ones that are just blurs of busy-ness...I don't like them. Hope you're able to relax this weekend and recover. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a long, long week, though I know where mine went (exams!). Hope you enjoy the new books and have a chill weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a busy week! 3 books is good! A shame about the DNF.

    Have a great week next week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/06/15/stacking-the-shelves-library-loot-childrens-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you can find time to relax this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Extreme heat here this weekend (Tucson, AZ) so perfect time to read indoors. First time visitor to your blog and saw your link at Reader Buzz Sunday Salon. If you get a chance, please take a look see at my blog, Colors 4 health. Warm regards, Nancy Andres @ Colors 4 Health

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Nancy! We are going to be under a heat advisory all week here in Ohio, so I won't be out and about much! I agree, perfect time to read!

      Delete
  8. I know it is a popular meme, but I do always wonder if falling for your enemy really works out in the long run. Lol.

    I remember how hard I worked before I retired, and I honestly don't know how I did it. I hope you get some time to rest, relax, and read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, LOL, true! It does make for a good story though!

      Delete
  9. I feel like things really pick up speed over the summer. It is just so full of commitments and activities! All good stuff but phew I am always ready for the slow down of fall and winter. I hope you get a chance to relax a bit this week. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I concur ... the week was a blur. But Sunday is a nice day to rest and catch up on things. Hope you can do that later. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope things slow down a bit so you can enjoy some more quality reading time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Book mail is the best mail. They look like enjoyable reads. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I miss getting books in the mail. I got only one last week. But I do get lots of widgets on NetGalley. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I experienced the week the same as you! Long, but can't remember many details about it and I didn't jot down any notes for my Sunday post like I normally would do. Bizarre.

    I hope this coming week is a good one for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jinjer, right?! Maybe the heat is affecting our brains, LOL!

      Delete
  15. I have to say most of my book additions lately are from the library. Right now audiobooks work much better for me. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodie, I am 100% happy with my book additions coming from the library as well! I am trying SO hard to read more on my shelves as well, LOL!

      Delete
  16. The wish books you received look great. Enjoy them and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Summer! Looks like you had a good blogging week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are busy reading!! Even if you DNF one, you still read three! I don't even manage one a week! #SundayPost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lydia, I am a fast reader and I read each night for about an hour before bed. I am also listening to audiobooks some when I am working, and that helps with my numbers :)

      Delete
  19. Both your hauled books sound like fun reads! I hope you will enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete