Tuesday, September 15, 2026

TTT-G is for great books!

Happy Tuesday my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Authors I’ve Met. I have already done posts like this and you can check them out here, herehere and here. I have not met any new authors since my last post. So, today I am going to continue with the alphabet and I am up to "G." I picked ten of my favorites that started with G. It is a mix of fiction and nonfiction. A  B, C, DE and F.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Top Ten Tuesday- G is for great books!

Starting with fiction:

The Gift of Christmas Past by Cindy Woodsmall
Gia and the Blast From the Past by Becky Doughty
The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
A Girl's Guide to the Outback by Jessica Kate
A Game of Hearts by Joanna Barker
A Groom of One's Own by Emma St. Clair
The Gratitude Guarantee by Jordan Millsaps
Nonfiction:

Gently and Lowly by Dane Ortland
Growing Slow by Jennifer Dukes Lee

Have you read any of these? What book would you have put on this list?
What topic did you go with this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

20 comments:

  1. Have a good week and a good day. Here is my TTT. https://dmhoisington.wordpress.com/2026/09/15/top-ten-tuesday-41-the-authors-i-want-to-meet/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the alphabet challenge! A few TTT bloggers have continued doing it this week as an alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy TTT to you! Nice twist for this week's theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had the same idea this week! :D The Gratitude Guarantee looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems like a lot of people are slowly making their way through the alphabet lists. Fun activity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, yep, I am very slowly doing it...only when I need an alternative topic.

      Delete
  6. Haven’t read any of these! Looking through my TBR list, A Grain of Truth came up, but this series is dark, and not something that shows up on your book lists. So no real suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection of G titles!
    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/c-author-names-alphabet-challenge/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got me curious as to how many books starting with G that I own or have read. (I really loved A Groom of One's Own; that whole series is so fun.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, my list could be longer if I included ones I own, these are just favorites ;)

      Delete
  9. I have only read A Game of Hearts but I have several others on my TBR! Nice alphabet list for sure :) I had to switch it up as well this week lol.

    My Post:
    https://thegentlechapter.blog/2026/09/15/top-ten-tuesday-alphabet-freebie-k-t/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome list, Cindy! The Great Alone is one of my all-time favorite books! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I remember correctly, Jessica's book is super fun and cute! Lots of silly antics to giggle about. :) Thanks for visiting my list today.

    ReplyDelete