Monday, August 1, 2022

July reading wrap-up

Happy August, my bookish friends!!!  Where has the summer gone?! How was your reading this month? Mine was pretty good.

I read 19 books this month and dnf 1. Click on the cover of the book if you want to read my review of the book.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

4⭐⭐⭐⭐

3⭐⭐⭐

 

 

Updates on my reading challenges:

Goodreads: 133/200 (added 20 this month)

50 Book Challenge: 35/50 (added 8 this month)

Mount TBR: 29/48 (added 3 this month)

2022 Read you Bookshelf Challenge: 4/12 (have not read May/June or July book)

Virtual TBR: 40/36 (added 7)

Alphabet Author Edition: 21/26 (added 0)

Literary Escapes (States): 23/50 (added 6)

20 Books of Summer: 9/20

I am tired of focusing on my own books and ARC's so I plan to mix in some library books with my own books. I am planning to cut out most ARC's for the remainder of the year (we'll see if my self-control will last that long 😂).

How did you do for your reading in July? Did we read any of the same books? If you are participating in reading challenges, how are you doing?

12 comments:

  1. A few good ones there. Here is my July recap: https://moretoodiscover.blogspot.com/2022/08/monthly-recap-july-2022.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good month of reading...although I seriously don't know how it's August already. Where did July go? I haven't read any of these, but I have both The Bodyguard and Among the Innocent on my TBR list, and I do really want to read a Dani Pettrey book this summer. (What's left of it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, I have not really processed that it is August either! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. This summer is flying by... but at least there have been good books! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg, true. I will take more good books and less of the summer flying by.

      Delete
  4. You had a great month of reading! I keep trying to resist the ARC's, but it's not going so well for me :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, I understand completely! I just need to not look, LOL!

      Delete
  5. GOOD FOR YOU! Seems like you had a great month of reading - and I agree. Where HAS summer gone!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy August! I'm also finding it hard to believe that the summer has flown by...I'll be starting school again very soon, which is hard for me to imagine! Wishing you happy reading :)

    claire @ clairefy

    ReplyDelete