Saturday, July 2, 2022

June Reading Wrap-up

Happy July, my bookish friends!!! I can't believe the year is half over! How was your reading this month? I had a pretty good month of reading.

I actually did something I never do=I RE-read 3 books this month!!! They were all 5 stars the first time and again the second 😉 I read 17 books this month and dnf 1. Click on the cover of the book if you want to read my review. (I do not put the books on these posts there were under 3 stars).

Re-Reads:


5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


4⭐⭐⭐⭐


3⭐⭐⭐

Updates on my reading challenges:

Goodreads: 113/200 (added 17 this month)

50 Book Challenge: 30/50 (added 3 this month)

Mount TBR: 28/48 (added 2 this month)

2022 Read you Bookshelf Challenge: 4/12 (have not read May or June book)

Virtual TBR: 36/36 (added 3) COMPLETE 😀

Alphabet Author Edition: 21/26 (added 0)

Literary Escapes (States): 19/50 (added 2)

20 Books of Summer: 6/20

I am planning to spend the next few months mostly focused on ARC's and my own books, with the exception of book club books. I am trying to read more of my own books. I am planning to devote June (didn't go so well!!!) and July to my own books. Let's see how it goes 😂

How did you do for your reading in June? Did we read any of the same books? If you are participating in reading challenges, how are you doing?

8 comments:

  1. It's always fun when you can find time to squeeze in a reread of a favorite book. I haven't managed to do that yet this year, which is a little sad. And I also can't believe it's July! Where did June go? ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, I don't know, as far as I am concerned it is still June and July is already moving too fast, LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Nice list of books, Cindy. I still want to find some time to read The Bluff, and I would re read They Buy-In before I read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, it worked out so well doing that ;)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the visit Cindy! I clicked thru on a couple of your reviews and I think Elysium Tide is one I'll pick up. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrie, yay, I am glad to hear it! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! I love Hannibal's books!

      Delete
  4. Nice reading! Here is my June Wrap: https://moretoodiscover.blogspot.com/2022/07/monthly-recap-june-2022.html

    ReplyDelete