Saturday, January 28, 2023

Stacking the Shelves #58, Sunday Post #55, Sunday Salon #49

Hey bookish friends! How are things going for you? It has been an exhausting week and busy week. I will be in a training the entire morning, hope to read this afternoon, and Sunday afternoon after Church. What are you doing this weekend?

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None.

Library:

If I actually get to all of these before they are due (or I decide I am not in the mood to read them) I will be finishing up a few series and working on my LONG TBR.

Kindle Freebies: None.

Book Mail: None.

Other updates:

I finished 5 books this week and posted my reviews.

What you might have missed on the blog:

Book Review: Dear Henry, Love Edith

Book Review: The Happiness Dare

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I discovered in 2022

Book Review: Thirty Days Hath

Book Review: Eloise and the Grump Next Door (Audio)

Book Review: Always Watching

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

32 comments:

  1. I hope you get some rest and some good reading time in, Cindy. I hope you enjoy The Siren of Sussex, it was one of my favorites last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Amish Bishop series is one of my favorites! I hope you are able to get to it. While visiting some relatives recently, I was given 5 Francine Rivers books that I haven't read. I hope you get some reading time in this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gretchen, I don't know why it has taken me so long to get to book 3 in the series, I really enjoyed the first two! Wow, that's awesome, enjoy the books!!

      Delete
  3. Pretty good lineup of books. :) Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of Literature and Lattes caught my eye. Hope it's good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harvee, it is technically the second in the duology, I LOVED the first, so I have high hopes for this one.

      Delete
  5. I have the Matthew Perry book and hope to get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you have had such an exhausting week. I hope you get time to read all those lovely books today.

    Of Literature and Latte sounds like the book I'd pick up first. But you have a lot to choose from if one doesn't work out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, Of Literature and Latte is the second in a duology and i loved the first book, so I expect great things from it.

      Delete
  7. Of Literature and Lattes sounds super cozy! I like the looks of it. Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exhausted sounds about right for me too! Never was I so glad to fall over into the weekend.
    Hope you enjoy your books and that the coming week is less taxing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicci, this upcoming week should be much more relaxing!

      Delete
  9. Good luck with the training and hope you get to do a lot of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My week was busy too! Although this weekend has been pretty lax, tonight is the big Chiefs game, and I'm just stressed and worried about that all day! Plus it's during dinner time, so I probably won't have the usual family dinner tonight at my mom's. A long day at home I guess. Hope you have a good week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, sorry you had a busy week, but sounds like you had some time to rest this weekend, which is good!

      Delete
  11. I am number 8 on the waiting list for the Matthew Perry book. I should be able to pick it up from the library next weekend. Have a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meezan, wow, if you are number 8 and able to pick it up next weekend that is awesome! I reserved a book almost a month ago that I was first in line for and it still hasn't come in! I hope we both enjoy it!

      Delete
  12. The Siren of Sussex looks interesting. I hope you enjoy your books!

    My Sunday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved The Siren of Sussex! Hope you get some rest and reading time, Cindy! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy your books this week, the Matthew Perry one caught my eye. 5 books read is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your books look good. I want to read the Matthew Perry book. Maybe I can get it on audio. I hope this week is a little less busy for you. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of Literature and Lattes and The Siren of Sussex both look really interesting. I hope you enjoy all the books. Have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete