Monday, July 31, 2023

July Reading Wrap Up 2023

July was another busy month with my reading being low again...I am already hoping August has more time for reading!!

I finished 13 books again in July. Two of them were re-reads. Click on the cover of the book if you want to read my review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 
 
 

4⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

3⭐⭐⭐

 

Updates on my reading challenges:

Goodreads: 128/150

Literary Escapes (States 2022): 49/50 

2023 Read you Bookshelf Challenge: 7/12 

Christian Romance Reading Challenge 2023: 7/12

Bookish Books Book Challenge 2023: 8

Backlist Twenty-Three in 2023: 14/23

How was your reading in July? Did we read any of the same books? How are your challenges going?

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a great reading month to me! You had lots of 5 star reads. I'm hoping to start on the Pepper Basham series in August. I had a pretty good month with 11 books. I read Liz Johnson's Prince Edward Island Dreams series. This was my first by her and I really enjoyed them. Looking forward to reading her Prince Edward Island Shores series soon. Hoping August has more reading time for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gretchen, I have read the first of Liz's Prince Edward Island Shores series, but not the rest (yet!). I also read the first of her Georgia Coast series, but have not read any from the Island Dreams series.

      Delete
  2. I read Daddy Longlegs a long time ago but it has stayed with me until today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marianne, it is so good! I have read it twice this year, I just really enjoyed it.

      Delete
    2. I think I need to buy it to re-reard it, couldn't find a copy, I might have borrowed it from the library back then.

      Delete
    3. I did buy a physical copy for my second reading :)

      Delete
    4. I don't blame you. But I only read physical copies.

      Delete
  3. I think 13 books in a month is pretty good. My reading rate has slowed down some. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harvee, 13 books is still good, but my average is 20, so I am missing a few ;)

      Delete
  4. I read less than I thought I would this summer, due to some great adventures Eleanor and I went on. I wrote about here if you are interested!

    https://allthebookblognamesaretaken.blogspot.com/2023/08/good-bye-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, that's not a bad thing! Making our own adventures when we can is awesome! I will be popping over to read about it.

      Delete