Saturday, August 1, 2026

July Reading Wrap Up 2026

July was a weird month. I had quite a few health things going on, but seemed to have a bit more free time than I have had lately. I finished 22 books, and I had one DNF. Unfortunately, overall, I feel like the last half of the month was mediocre reading, with a few exceptions. I had three 2-star reads, which is super rare for me (I don't list two stars or DNFs here). Click on the cover of the book if you are interested in reading my review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

4⭐⭐⭐⭐

 
 
 
 
 

3⭐⭐⭐

 
 
 

Updates on my 2026 Tracking (goals):

Goodreads: 142/200 

Books from my physical bookshelves read: 37/50 (11 in July)

Physical NONfiction read: 8/6 (1 in July)

Kindle books that I own: 6/5 (none in July)

Kindle Unlimited read: 21/12 (2 in July)

Books read from library: 23 (2 in July)

Hoopla (library): 25 (6 in July)

Bought: 1

Free Kindle Books added: 0 

ARCs Read: 1

Series completed: 17 (2 in July)

Won/Gifted (received in this month): 2

Books added to the virtual TBR: 10

It's funny, looking back over the month, I didn't realize I read some of these books this month, they feel like they were much further in the past. Maybe the month was longer than I thought, LOL! How was your month of reading?

14 comments:

  1. This month has felt long! Lots of fun books on your list...though sad there's only one 5-star read. It's the one I want to read the most. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, I agree, super sad that there was only one 5-star! But, hopefully this month will be better :) I think you will love A Brewed Awakening as well!

      Delete
  2. I agree, the beginning of July feels so long ago!! I hope you have a great reading month in August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. July felt sooooooo long, but then very short at the same time because what do you mean that I go back for teacher work days NEXT WEDNESDAY :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, right?! I miss having the summers off, but even though I don't work full-time anymore, I don't feel like I've had a summer.

      Delete
  4. Wow, that's a lot of books! My July books started off bad, but ended with a couple of really good books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caroline, I love when the month can be redeemed with good books!!

      Delete
  5. Ever with the rare 2-star reads, it looks like you had some great reads too! Go you for making some great reading progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Emma-audiobooks! I listen to and from work, when I go on walks, and sometimes when I am doing house chores.

      Delete
  7. July was a long month, but you still read an amazing number of books! I loved audiobooks, too, but don't get quite as much time to listen these days. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoAnn, I commute to and from work 3 days a week, and I try to walk every day, that time quickly adds up :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete