Tuesday, August 18, 2026

TTT-Book Series catchup

Happy Tuesday my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic isBook Series I Want to Catch Up On (or series you’d like to start). I have finished 19 series so far this year. It is always a goal to finish some, but I never commit to a certain amount because I don't want to put too much pressure on me, especially since I am a mood reader. And, as a mood reader, it is hard for me to narrow down which series I want to finish (I currently have 48 series started that I do want to finish (some series have been DNFed)). Of course, part of the problem is that some of the books in the series have yet to be written, making it hard to complete them. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Top Ten Tuesday-Book Series Catchup

Want to finish and the books needed to do it:

Only Magic in the building (8 books)-multi-author series

The Escape Plan by Katie Bailey #8
The Amish of Shepherd's Hill by Patricia Johns

Through the Valley #3

Fredrick & Grace by Pepper Basham

The Bachelor Spy #5-I was recently gifted this one

Hidden Bay by Elizabeth Goddard

Deadly Currents #3-I own it

Gossamer Falls by Lynn Blackburn

 
Break My Fall #2 (own it) and Last to Fall 

Sugartree Romance by B.R. Goodwin

 
Major Fireworks #3 & Maple Melodies #4

Maya Davis by Erynn Mangum

 
Latte Daze #2 & Double Shot #3 (own them both)

Lucky in Love by Gracie Ruth Mitchell

To All the Guys I Loathed Before #3

Start:

London Dreams by Kristi Ann Hunter

Frankly, My Dear Clara #1-I own it but I haven't read it yet because no other books have been written

The Erin Delaney Mysteries by Nancy Mehl

 
Shattered Sanctuary #1 & Dark Design #2-I have them both checked out from the library
Fatal Finale #3-I have it on hold at the library, but it publishes today. There are a few people in front of me. I hope to have the first two read by the time this one gets to me. 

As you can see, I have a lot  of great reading ahead of me! What made your list today?
Have you read any of these? Which ones should I move up the TBR pile?!
What topic did you go with this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

No comments:

Post a Comment