Tuesday, August 18, 2026

TTT-Book Series catchup

Happy Tuesday my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic isBook Series I Want to Catch Up On (or series you’d like to start). I have finished 19 series so far this year. It is always a goal to finish some, but I never commit to a certain amount because I don't want to put too much pressure on me, especially since I am a mood reader. And, as a mood reader, it is hard for me to narrow down which series I want to finish (I currently have 48 series started that I do want to finish (some series have been DNFed)). Of course, part of the problem is that some of the books in the series have yet to be written, making it hard to complete them. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Top Ten Tuesday-Book Series Catchup

Want to finish and the books needed to do it:

Only Magic in the building (8 books)-multi-author series

The Escape Plan by Katie Bailey #8
The Amish of Shepherd's Hill by Patricia Johns

Through the Valley #3

Fredrick & Grace by Pepper Basham

The Bachelor Spy #5-I was recently gifted this one

Hidden Bay by Elizabeth Goddard

Deadly Currents #3-I own it

Gossamer Falls by Lynn Blackburn

 
Break My Fall #2 (own it) and Last to Fall 

Sugartree Romance by B.R. Goodwin

 
Major Fireworks #3 & Maple Melodies #4

Maya Davis by Erynn Mangum

 
Latte Daze #2 & Double Shot #3 (own them both)

Lucky in Love by Gracie Ruth Mitchell

To All the Guys I Loathed Before #3

Start:

London Dreams by Kristi Ann Hunter

Frankly, My Dear Clara #1-I own it but I haven't read it yet because no other books have been written

The Erin Delaney Mysteries by Nancy Mehl

 
Shattered Sanctuary #1 & Dark Design #2-I have them both checked out from the library
Fatal Finale #3-I have it on hold at the library, but it publishes today. There are a few people in front of me. I hope to have the first two read by the time this one gets to me. 

As you can see, I have a lot  of great reading ahead of me! What made your list today?
Have you read any of these? Which ones should I move up the TBR pile?!
What topic did you go with this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

32 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing so many series, I’ve probably started that many that I’ll likely never finish LOL
    Thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelleyrae, I understand! I am sure over the years there have been so many I never bothered to finish, and even here recently DNFed several series that I knew I didn't care to finish.

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but the Sugartree Romance books look fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, you're welcome. If you decide to read them, I hope you enjoy them.

      Delete
  3. Have a good week. Here is my TTT. https://dmhoisington.wordpress.com/2026/08/18/top-ten-tuesday-38-book-series-i-want-to-catch-up-on-or-series-youd-like-to-start/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these series so I hope you make progress on some of these soon! :D

    Here's the link to my TTT if you'd like to check it out - https://bookishlyjessie.blog/2026/08/18/top-ten-tuesday-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬-𝐈-𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that’s a lot of series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lydia, well, when you read a lot of books...LOL.

      Delete
  6. Through the Valley has a pretty cover.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look good. I do love series books, but rarely end up finishing them. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I often think that buying a book in a series will encourage me to read on immediately and that technique rarely works for me. Ha! It just becomes a another book to yell at me from the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, right?! Once the book hits the shelf, it usually sits there for a year or more before I pick it back up. I have intentionally been trying to read the books that have come in this year within a few weeks of getting them!

      Delete
  9. I need to catch up on The Amish of Shepherd's Hill. I enjoy Patricia Johns' writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carla, I enjoy her writing as well! Now that the final book is out, I hope to finish the series soon.

      Delete
  10. I hope you are able to catch-up on these series this year.
    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/ten-series-i-hope-to-catch-up-on-in-2026/

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, that's a lot of finished series! I'm in the middle of SO many series. I really need to finish some or at least make a LITTLE bit of progress, LOL.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, it's so hard, isn't it?! There is always another book to read, and so many good series out there.

      Delete
  12. Wow, great job on finishing 19 series already this year! I'm doing my best to only start series I know I can finish, and/or finish series I've already started. It's a commitment for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list! I am so behind in Pepper's series. I loved book one, but then life got in the way. I also need to catch up on Mehl's series, too. One day hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It’s great to have series without so many books to finish it up! I hope you enjoy these. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia. Yesterday, I realized the Maya Davis series has 5 books, so I have a few more than I thought I did.

      Delete
  15. I admire the fact that you know how many series you have yet to complete, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, I saw someone else tracking theirs a few years ago and I thought it was a good idea. It's probably not a complete list, but it is pretty close.

      Delete
  16. I read some of Nancy's back in the day but cannot remember which ones. Hope you enjoy all of these you want to catch up on (sometimes I let this overwhelm me!) or start. Happy reading - and thanks for visiting my list on this week.

    ReplyDelete