Happy Tuesday my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Books I Was Reading On This Day Over the Last Ten Years (Stolen from Anne @ HeadFullofBooks) My records are fairly accurate, but I wasn't reviewing as diligently as I am now, so some books only have my rating, not my review. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today.
Top Ten Tuesday-On This Day (click on title to be taken to my review)
2025 -
2024
Summer Ever After by Kortney Keisel
2023
Dear Enemy by Jean Webster
2022-
Yours Truly, Thomas by Rachel Fordham
2021-
Silent Shadows by Natalie Walters
2020-
The Trailer Park Princess and the Middle Finger of Fate by Kim Hunt Harris
2019-
Nashville Dreams by Rachel Hauck
2018-
His Risk by Shelley Shepard Gray
2017-
The Penderwicks on Gardam Street by Jeanne Birdsall
2016-
The Thirteenth Chance by Amy Matayo
Have you read any of these?
What topic did you go with this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.











I’m not familiar with any of the, I’m quite surprised by the variety of everyone’s lists.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your #TTT
Shelleyrae, it's a beautiful bookish world, with so many options for every taste!
DeleteAlways fun to see what books you've been reading. The title of Trailer Park Princess and the Middle Finger of Fate totally made me laugh. Off to look that one up. :D
ReplyDeleteLark, LOL! It's a good variety, that's for sure!
DeleteSomeday I ought to read North and South.
ReplyDeleteLydia, it was really interesting.
DeleteI feel as though I've heard of at least one of these books, but I know I haven't read any of them.
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/b-author-names-alphabet-challenge/
I haven't read any of these. Interesting list. It's been fun reading everyone's post.
ReplyDeleteNice! I have Daddy-Long-Legs on my list today by the same author as Dear Enemy, which I also loved! I haven't seen that cover before though, I like it a lot more than the others I've seen!
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to read North and South 🥰
ReplyDeleteI've read some of my Amy's books (way back when) but haven't read any of her more recent titles. :) Thanks for visiting my list today.
ReplyDeleteThe only one of these I've read is North and South - so good! This is such a fun topic this week.
ReplyDeleteNorth and South has been on and off my TBR. Currently it is off. What did you think of it? I may put it back on.
ReplyDelete