Tuesday, September 8, 2026

TTT- Favorite Indie Authors

Happy Tuesday my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic isIndie Freebie (submitted by @dark.shelf.of.wonders and Books Are The New Black). I do read a lot of Indie authors, so hopefully this will be a pretty easy topic this week. The hard part will be narrowing it down. My time was short this week, so no books, but if you click on the authors name, it will take you to their Goodreads page. All authors write clean books (minimal to no language or spice). Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Top Ten Tuesday-Favorite Indie Authors

CC Warrens-Intense/gritty Suspense-the main character is Christian

Emma St. Clair-Mostly RomCom, now has a traditionally published book

Megan Walker-Proper Regency Romance

Dulcie Dameron-RomComs

Jen Atkinson-RomComs

Tasha Hackett-Christmas Romance Stories with humor (and apparently Historical Fiction, which I haven't read)

Kate Watson-RomComs

Gracie Ruth Mitchell-I think mostly RomComs

Annah Conwell-RomCom

Michelle Pennington-RomCom

Terrie Todd-Historical fiction set in Canada

Have you read any of these authors?
What topic did you go with this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

17 comments:

  1. Nice list. Have a good week. Here is my TTT. https://dmhoisington.wordpress.com/2026/09/08/top-ten-tuesday-40-rainy-day-reads/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just might be TTT’s romcom expert. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lydia, LOL! I have read quite a few, it's a current phase, LOL!

      Delete
  3. These are new to me, but multiple Emma St Clair books have caught my eye before so I really hope to try them soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsey, I think you would enjoy them, they are fun romances.

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any of them, but now I want to add them ALL to my TBR. I need to read romcoms for research, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma St. Clair sounds familiar, but I don't think I've read any of her books.
    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/eight-thoughts-on-the-hardcover-app/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seem to read many indie authors too. I haven't read these. I mainly read the indie cozy mystery authors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a helpful list for me. I am so ignorant I don't even know where to start with Indie authors or titles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't read many indie authors or much romance, but I have heard of Emma St. Clair. When I do read romance, I like it to be no spice, so I'll have to check out some of these when I'm in the mood for that.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely going to check out Emma St. Clair. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of these authors, but I think I do own one by Gracie. It looks fun. :) Thanks so much for visiting my list today.

    ReplyDelete