Thursday, October 1, 2026

September Reading Wrap Up 2026

I feel redundant, but September went by in a blink. It was busy, but I feel like I was able to still read a lot. It was a better reading month than the last few months have been, as far as ratings/enjoyment goes. I finished 18 books, and I had one DNF and two 2-star reads, so only 16 will be highlighted here.  Click on the cover of the book if you are interested in reading my review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 
4⭐⭐⭐⭐

 
 

3⭐⭐⭐

 
 
 

Updates on my 2026 Tracking (goals):

Goodreads: 187/200 

Books from my physical bookshelves read: 48/50 (3 in Sept.)

Physical NONfiction read: 12/6 (2 in Sept.)

Kindle books that I own: 7/5 (0 in Sept.)

Kindle Unlimited read: 26/12 (2 in Sept.)

Books read from library: 31 (5 in Sept.)

Hoopla (library): 35 (6 in Sept.)

Bought: 0

Free Kindle Books added: 0 

ARCs Read: 0

Series completed: 23 (3 in Sept.)

Won/Gifted (received in this month): 1

Books added to the virtual TBR: 7 

I had more variety in my reading this month than last month. I am so close to finishing the 50 books from my own shelf, and still hope to surpass that goal. How was your month of reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment