Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday-Fall TBR 2.0

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Secondary/Minor Characters Who Deserve Their Own Book. I stink at these lists so I am doing more books on my fall TBR. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

I already made a September TBR list here, I have read or DNFed 6/10 books from that list. Last week I did a Fall TBR 1.5 list and I have sent back to the library 5 of those books, and read 2 out of the other 5. Here is my fall TBR 2.0 list:

 
 
 
 
 
 

I will try harder to stick to the topics in October😂😁

What did you do this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below. 

24 comments:

  1. I hope you love all of these books. Thanks for stopping by my post earlier.

    Lydia Schoch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen's looks like a great autumn-esque read. And Holly's book cover looks very calming and relaxing. :) Thanks so much for visiting my website today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rissi, I am looking forward to them all :)

      Delete
  3. It looks like you have some great books ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, a lot of people went rogue today, and several people did fall reading lists, so you're not alone! A lot of your books look very comforting, which seems perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the opportunity!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/september-2023-one-word-descriptionrecent-reads/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're going through books fast this month! I love the cover The Legacy of Longdale Manor and kind of want to read The Amish Cinderella now, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, sadly, I have had more free time than I should...so, I read and listen to audiobooks, LOL!

      Delete
  7. Oh, the Christmas books! ❤️❤️❤️ It is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get to read all of these books and enjoy them, I'm not familiar with any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list my friend. Regine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember enjoying Tending Roses. I would probably like to read more of Lisa Wingate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, it has been a long time since I have read anything by her. I am looking forward to it.

      Delete
  11. Fun! One of my favorite things about plans is that they can so easily be written if the first plan doesn't work the way I anticipated.

    ReplyDelete