Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday-Top books read for the first quarter of 2024

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday Characters I’d Like to go on Vacation With (Pretend you’re going on vacation and can bring 10 of your closest friends with you. Pick your vacation spot and tell us who you’d like to bring! Bonus point if you tell us why. Or maybe you like the idea of traveling in small groups, so plan 10 trips or 5 trips!)  I don't have the best memory for remembering characters and honestly wouldn't want to go on vacation with most of them. Therefore, it will be a week where I go off topic again. Today, I will be sharing my Top books read for the first quarter of 2024. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Top Ten 9 (out of 72) books read for the first quarter of 2024 (in no particular order, click on book cover if you would like to see my review)

My Lucky Charm by Courtney Walsh
A Groom of One's Own by Emma St. Clair
Be My Ex by Michelle Pennington
Fatal Witness by Patricia Bradley (2nd in series)
Counter Attack by Patricia Bradley (1st in series)
A Match in the Making by Jen Turano
The Cost of Control by Sharon Hodde Miller
The Souls of Lost Lake by Jaime Jo Wright
The Unlikely Yarn of the Dragon Lady by Sharon J. Mondragon

What did you do for today's topic? Have you read any of these? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

28 comments:

  1. I love your picks friend. Hugs. Hope you’re well. Miss you.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Regine! I am okay, just busier than I need to be and it is kicking my tail right now.

      Delete
  2. The Souls of Lost Lake sounds interesting.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you picked some great books to read lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a great range of titles and genres in your top picks so far this year. :) Hope you find more great books to enjoy the rest of the year yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, me too! I have had a few duds and a DNF just yesterday, so here's hoping :)

      Delete
  5. the ones I've read from your list, I've loved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a hard time with this topic too Cindy, but I love your choices and I haven't read any of them so there goes my TBR mountain again!📚💜

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all sound really good! I'm intrigued with The Cost of Control and The Unlikely Yarn of the Dragon Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just finished reading A Groom of One's Own...what a fun book! And I have my copy of My Lucky Charm. I just need to make time to read it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, yay! Glad you enjoyed A Groom of One's Own :) and, you will love MY Lucky Charm as well!

      Delete
  9. It looks like you've read some great books so far this year.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/its-check-in-time-ten-books-set-in-hotels/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely loved My Lucky Charm. Such a spectacular read. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am behind on Jaime Jo's books but always love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarita, I am surprisingly caught up! Except for her newest release...but it is sitting on my shelf, waiting patiently for me to get time to read it.

      Delete
  12. Gosh, 72 books in the first quarter. That's a LOT. Well done, Cindy.

    My TTT about Characters I'd like to go on vacation with.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you've found some great reads already this year! I haven't read any of them, but several of them look like ones I would like.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had a great reading year already! Hope the rest of 2024 will be just as fabulous!

    ReplyDelete