Sunday, January 1, 2023

December Reading Wrap-up

As I pause to reflect on the month of December, I am thankful I found more time to read than I did in November. I don't know what my reading life will look like in the new year since I am going to be getting a part-time job, but I hope to still have a decent amount of time for reading and blogging!

I finished 17 books in December and DNF 2. Click on the cover of the book if you want to read my review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

4⭐⭐⭐⭐  

3⭐⭐⭐

 You all know I was worried about my reading challenges but I managed to catch up and complete most of them! I will be carrying Literary Escapes into 2023.

Updates on my reading challenges:

Goodreads: 212/200✅

50 Book Challenge: 50/50 ✅

Mount TBR: 46/46✅

2022 Read you Bookshelf Challenge: 12/12 ✅

Virtual TBR: 45/36✅

Alphabet Author Edition: 26/26  ✅

Literary Escapes (States): 41/50 (Plus I am listening to one and about to finish one)

How did you do for your reading in December? Did we read any of the same books? Are you planning to do any reading challenges in 2023?? Tell me all the things!!

18 comments:

  1. You had a wonderful December. I love the cover on Authentically, Izzy. I've always wanted to read a book with my husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, I did have a good reading month! I was thrilled to have a bit more reading time. I LOVED Authentically, Izzy!!

      Delete
  2. 17 books is great for a busy month like December! Hope you had a nice New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great December in books Cindy! Happy New Year and here’s to a great 2023 in books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a great month of reading, Cindy! I hope you have a great month in January too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great December! I hope January is a good one too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for rocking all those reading challenges! And Happy New Year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Sarita, every month we get to read is a great month!

      Delete
  8. Yay for completing most of your reading challenges! You did really great. And look at all those great books you read! I am really curious about Authentically, Izzy. I hope you have a great January and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, I LOVED Authtentically, Izzy. If you like epistolary novels then you would enjoy it.

      Delete
  9. Pepper's book looks really cute and fun! Definitely one I need to take a look at for 2023. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, I loved it. It got mixed reviews because some people hated the format (letters), but I didn't find it disruptive to the story at all.

      Delete