Thursday, February 1, 2024

January 2024 Reading Wrap-Up

January alternated between flying by and being slow (mostly when I was at my part time job, LOL). I had some reading duds, but overall I think I had a decent reading month. I read 16 books and DNFed one. Click on the cover of the book if you are interested in the review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

4⭐⭐⭐⭐

 
 
 

 3⭐⭐⭐ 

Updates on my 2024 Tracking:

Goodreads: 16/200

Books from my physical bookshelves read: 4

Kindle books that I own: 1

Books read from library: 8

Hoopla (library): 2

Bought: 8 🤦-this should not be this high going forward

Free Kindle Books added: 7

ARCs Read: 2

Series completed: 1

Kindle Unlimited read: 2 (finished them both last night so they are not included in my monthly count above)

Won: 1

In summary I read 16 books, DNFed one, and added 16 more to my shelves 😂😂 I have a problem! 

10 comments:

  1. Nice that most of your January reads were 5- and 4-star books! And only one DNF? Not too bad. I hope February is even better. (And time always seems to slow when I'm at work, too.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, right?! It is only slow when I am working at my nanny job. Monday and Tuesday drag and the rest of the week flies by when I am teaching classes or prepping for them.

      Delete
  2. i didn't realize there was a follow-up to Where Are the Children - interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie, I know! I had to read it. I kind of enjoyed it more than the original.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you had so many 4- and 5-star reads this month. I was so proud of myself for reading 4 books and here you quadrupled my number, lol. I need to figure out who you and other readers read so many books in a month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jenni, you are just as much of as a read as those of us who read more! I read when I am eating, I don't watch a lot of TV, I listen to audiobooks, I am a fast reader, and I read about an hour before bed each night. All those little times add up :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a great month of reading and discovered some good reads, too with some four and five star ratings. :) Hope February is another great month for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Jan month of reading! May Feb be just as great, except for the buying books part :-)

    ReplyDelete