Sunday, March 31, 2024

March 2024 Reading Wrap-up

March is traditionally a very long month with no breaks. This month was weird with Easter being in March. I feel like I did a lot of reading this month, so let's see what it actually looks like 😂. I read 19 books and DNF'd one. Click on the cover of the book if you are interested in the review. As a reminder, I don't share anything lower than 3 star's on this page, or my DNFs.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

4⭐⭐⭐⭐

 
 
 
 
 

 3⭐⭐⭐ 

 
 
Updates on my 2024 Tracking:

Goodreads: 60/200

Books from my physical bookshelves read: 8 (0 in Mar, OOPS!!!)

Kindle books that I own: 12 (6 in Mar)

Books read from library: 18 (7 in Mar)

Hoopla (library): 5 (2 in March)

Bought: 2 (1 less than Feb)

Free Kindle Books added: 0 (7 less than Jan)

ARCs Read: 6 (3 in Mar)

Series completed: 5 (2 in Mar)

Kindle Unlimited read: 8 (2 in Mar)

Won: 0

Well, I meant to read several physical books that I own as well, but that didn't happen. Hopefully in April 😁.

4 comments:

  1. Love that you had so many good reads in March. I just bought a copy of My Lucky Charm and can't wait to read it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, yay! Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

      Delete
  2. I see some authors from my past reading life with Karen Witemeyer and Cathy Marie Heke, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, that's awesome. Cathy Marie Heke is new to me, I have quite a few books of hers on my shelves that I need to read!

      Delete