Thursday, March 3, 2022

February Wrap-Up

Although we are already three days into March I still can't believe February is over!! I know it's a short month but it still went by so fast.

I read 18 books, dnf 5 (a record for me!). Click on the cover of the book if you want to read my review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐for February:

4⭐⭐⭐⭐

 
3⭐⭐⭐
 

Updates on my reading challenges:

Goodreads: 42/200

50 Book Challenge: 22/50

Mount TBR: 11/48

2022 Read you Bookshelf Challenge: 2/12

Virtual TBR: 16/36

Alphabet Author Edition: 15/26

Literary Escapes (States): 9/50

How did you do for your reading in February? Did we read any of the same books? If you are participating in reading challenges, how are you doing?

12 comments:

  1. February did go by fast! And kudos to you for reading so many books in such a short month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, impressive list!
    And I like the way you present them, based on rating.
    The Guernsey book was on my TBR for a while, and then I took it off, seeing a lot of meh reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma, I can see how it would be a toss up. My book club picked it for our first book (I got a kit from our library and no one has picked the book up yet), so I will be reading it again.

      Delete
  3. I agree, February went by so fast! You had a great reading month with a nice variety of books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you are going to surpass your Goodreads goal by the time the school year ends. ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wren, not likely, LOL. But, at the rate I am going, will probably come out ahead :)

      Delete
  5. You had a great month of reading, Cindy. And you're doing great on your challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, that's funny because I thought I needed to step it up, especially on reading books I already own!

      Delete
  6. Wow! What a great reading month. I've read a few of those books. I liked them.

    ReplyDelete