Friday, April 1, 2022

March Wrap-Up

 I think March went just as fast as February did!!! I had a pretty good reading month (I think!).

I read 18 books, dnf 2. Click on the cover of the book if you want to read my review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

4⭐⭐⭐⭐

3⭐⭐⭐


Updates on my reading challenges:

Goodreads: 61/200 (added 19 this month)

50 Book Challenge: 23/50 (added 1 this month)

Mount TBR: 21/48 (added 10 this month)

2022 Read you Bookshelf Challenge: 3/12 (read March book)

Virtual TBR: 23/36 (added 7)

Alphabet Author Edition: 18/26 (added 3)

Literary Escapes (States): 12/50 (added 3)

I have one more week of my "no-library" month but it has REALLY helped me to read my own books 😀 I have quite a few books I have said I will review in April so I will not be able to read very many of my owned books. However, some of the ones for April are on my Virtual TBR so I will still be working on my challenges!

How did you do for your reading in March? Did we read any of the same books? If you are participating in reading challenges, how are you doing?

 

12 comments:

  1. Good job on reading so much and accomplishing so much toward your challenges and goals. I had a good month (for me) too. It's not as many books as a lot of readers because I'm slow, but I enjoyed what I read and that's what's important. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni, it's not a contest for sure. We all have different time and abilities. Three of these I was able to listen to on audio, which helps, and another is a children's book, super quick read :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. You did much better than I did in March! What a great month you had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great month in March! I April is a good month too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob Goff is one of my favorite authors to hear and to listen to. We saw him in person once and he was as exuberant in person as he is on the page. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I can imagine! I had not thought about listening to his books, I think I would enjoy that!

      Delete
  5. Wow! You had an amazing reading month. Thanks again for joining me for my no library month. I'm thinking of doing another one in September.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kami, will make a note of it ;) I think I need to continue, LOL, but not this month, too many review books for that.

      Delete