Monday, January 1, 2024

December Reading Wrap Up 2023

December passed in a blur of rental cars, work, Christmas, travel, and finally some down time!! I had some reading duds, but overall I think I had a decent reading month. I read 17 books and I did have a few 5-star reads! Click on the cover of the book if you are interested in the review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

4⭐⭐⭐⭐

 
 
 

3⭐⭐⭐ 

Updates on my reading challenges:

✅Goodreads: 232/175 (I was close to 150, so I upped my goal to 175)

Literary Escapes (States 2022): 50/50

2023 Read you Bookshelf Challenge: 12/12 

Christian Romance Reading Challenge 2023: 12/12

Bookish Books Book Challenge 2023: 9

Backlist Twenty-Three in 2023: 23/23

How did December go for you? How is it already 2024?! Do you have any reading goals for this year?

8 comments:

  1. You did great on your challenges this year! And it looks like you read quite a few good books in December. I hope you have a great January in reading, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great 2023! Good job on your challenges! Happy 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some wonderfully festive books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hena, very much so. I think I read more seasonal reads this year than ever before, and I could combine the past few years and still not reach as many as I read this year.

      Delete
  4. I spy some of December reads that I need to read someday! All of the titles continue to stack up on my someday to-be-read pile. ;)

    ReplyDelete