Sunday, April 2, 2023

March Reading Wrap Up

I blinked and March was gone. We need to make the most of the days because they are going by so fast!

I finished 22 books in March and DNFed 2. Click on the cover of the book if you want to read my review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

4⭐⭐⭐⭐  

3⭐⭐⭐

Updates on my reading challenges:

Goodreads: 64/150

Literary Escapes (States 2022): 47/50 (I thought I would be finished by now🤦)

2023 Read you Bookshelf Challenge: 3/12 

Christian Romance Reading Challenge 2023: 3/12

Bookish Books Book Challenge 2023: 4

Backlist Twenty-Three in 2023: 5/23

Books added to my TBR this month from visiting other bloggers: (True confession I got lazy this month and didn't record all of them!)

Anne @My Head is Full of Books


Nicole@TheChristianFictionGirl

Randi@amoderndayfairytale
 H
ow did you do for your reading in March? Did we read any of the same books? How are you doing with your challenges? 

16 comments:

  1. My goodness you had a good reading month! I managed 10 and made progress on some of my challenges too. Though your literary states is impressive! 47 states in 3 months - sheesh! So many of the books I read aren't set in a "place" - it's just some generic town. Hope April is just as rewarding!
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. no, Terrie, my Literary states carried over from last year and I should have finished it by now, and still haven't!!!

      Delete
  2. Another good reading month! I read 17 books in March, but did not have as many 5-star reads as you, though I did have a few. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, Royally Rearranged was a reread, so I technically only had 2 5-star books. 17 books in March is fabulous!

      Delete
  3. Great reading month! Hope April is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You rocked the reading in March. I need to give that Wright book a go. It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great reading month with lots of variety! I read 8 books in March - so a good month. My favorites were The Mistletoe Countess by Pepper Basham and My Phoney Valentine by Courtney Walsh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gretchen, I LOVED The Mistletoe Countess and My Phoney Valentine as well!

      Delete
  6. I agree March flew right by! I'm impressed with the amount of books you read. I read Grace Not Perfection a long time ago, and enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You read a lot of books in March. I hope you have a great month of reading in April too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember loving that series by Lynette Eason. Plus at the time, those cover designs were pretty cool and unique for the genre/market. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, I love the covers. Just need to read the final book in the series!

      Delete