Monday, August 28, 2023

Summer Reading Challenges Wrap-up

Normally I am late with these posts, but this time I am early, LOL. But, to be real, I know I am not going to read anymore big books before September 4th, and I won't get to anymore on my summer TBR. When I planned for these challenges I had NO idea I would lose my job and then spend 2ish months setting up my a small business. This REALLY cut down on my reading time. 

So, what did I read. For the 20 Books of Summer Challenge, here were my possibilities (the ones I read are linked to my reviews):

These are the ones I meant to read but didn't get around to them yet: 
 
These are just a few of the others I DID read to get to 20:
 
 
 
 
 
For the Big Book Summer Challenge is to read at least one book that has 400+ pages (any genre, any age). The Challenge runs from May 25th-September 4th and is hosted by Sue at Book by Book. I had planned to read three from my list, you can see all of my options here. Here are the ones I actually read (I read quite a few that were close to 400 😉):
 
 


If you did any summer challenges, how did you do? Enjoy these last few weeks of summer, my friends! I know, for me, summer is over, my daughter is back at school.

6 comments:

  1. Great job Cindy! I think I read six of my twenty!🤷💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I picked some that I knew I had to review to make sure I got them in ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting, Cathy! I did horrible with linking up, but I did participate!

      Delete
  3. Wow, Cindy, I'd say you did remarkably well with your summer reading challenges, considering you were starting a small business! Three Big Books is excellent. I hope you enjoyed Big Book Summer and plan to join again next year!

    Sue
    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete