Friday, March 1, 2024

February 2024 Reading Wrap-Up

February passed in a blur of work. I had some reading duds, but overall I had a decent reading month. I read 25 books and DNF'd two. Click on the cover of the book if you are interested in the review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

4⭐⭐⭐⭐

 3⭐⭐⭐ 

Updates on my 2024 Tracking:

Goodreads: 41/200

Books from my physical bookshelves read: 8 (4 in Feb)

Kindle books that I own: 6 (5 in Feb)

Books read from library: 11 (3 in Feb)

Hoopla (library): 3 (1 in Feb)

Bought: 3 (5 less than January!)

Free Kindle Books added: 0 (7 less than Jan)

ARCs Read: 3 (1 in Feb)

Series completed: 3 (2 in Feb)

Kindle Unlimited read: 6 (4 in Feb)

Won: 0

I did better this month, focusing on reading more of what I own and only buying 3 new books (the struggle is real!!!)! I also accepted 1 more ARC that I haven't officially received yet, so it is not listed anywhere. 

10 comments:

  1. Yes, that happens. Book duds that you DNF. I just move on without regret as there are so many still to read on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harvee, so true! We will never run out of books to read, thankfully :)

      Delete
  2. February was a bit of a blur for me, too. I've been running tired and work's been a little stressful, which means I didn't read nearly as many books as you. But I did read some good ones. Hopefully March will be less crazy. Enjoy your weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, the exhaustion is real. I have to teach classes for a few hours tonight and I am so wiped out. I just want to sleep, LOL! I do plan to enjoy my weekend, and I am excited about my March hopefuls :)

      Delete
  3. February was crazy. I read so much during that week after my surgery. Then hardly anything for the two weeks following. OI!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, that's always how it is, right? A reading sprint, then we seem to be crawling!

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you had such a good reading month. Sorry about the two DNFs. I haven't DNFd a book in so long. I think I'm getting better at picking which books I'll like.

    I hope you have a good March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni, I have also gotten better at picking books I will like. However, I am trying to read books from my Kindle, which doesn't always work out well, LOL!

      Delete
  5. Wow! That's awesome that you read 25 books last month! Sorry about the two DNFs, but it happens. Better to stop reading than struggle through it. There's so many more books out there. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, so true! I was due a few DNFs because I hadn't had any recently, LOL.

      Delete