Monday, October 2, 2023

September Reading Wrap-Up 2023

September found me with more reading time again...although the month went by pretty quickly. I finished 21 books. Click on the cover of the book if you want to read my review.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 
 

4⭐⭐⭐⭐

 
 
 

3⭐⭐⭐

 

Updates on my reading challenges:

Goodreads: 173/175 (I was close to 150, so I upped my goal to 175)

Literary Escapes (States 2022): 50/50-FINALLY completed!!

2023 Read you Bookshelf Challenge: 9/12 

Christian Romance Reading Challenge 2023: 9/12

Bookish Books Book Challenge 2023: 9

Backlist Twenty-Three in 2023: 18/23

How did September go for you? Can you believe it is only 2 months until Christmas?!

14 comments:

  1. You read great books. Regine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Regine! I still don't have your address!

      Delete
  2. So many great books. Those Colleen Coble books look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great month of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a great month of reading! I am really looking forward to the Annie Pederson series. I also enjoy Colleen Coble. I also enjoyed Dead Wrong and need to get to the rest of the series. Hoping your October is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a very good month of reading! Can't wait to see what you've got planned for October. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a great September. I hope October is a good month too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yvonne, it is off to a good start :)

      Delete
  7. YAY for a great reading month! I've read a few books this month, but never manage an impressive number. Sounds like you're meeting some great goals. Good for you. Hope you have a great October reading month, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, I am a fast reader, I listen to audio books when I am driving, and try to read for about an hour before bed each night... it helps me relax and in that way I do get through a decent number of books a month.

      Delete